MS Brain Health is launching a new resource for nurses, Brain health in multiple sclerosis: a nursing resource, at the CMSC Annual Meeting in New Orleans, 24–27 May.
Visit stand number 649 to pick up:
- **New!** Brain health in multiple sclerosis: a nursing resource
- Brain health: a guide for people with multiple sclerosis
- Brain health: time matters in multiple sclerosis – recommendations leaflet
- USB sticks with digital copies of our most popular resources
- MS Brain Health website business cards
Our stand survey gives an opportunity for you to tell us what you are doing in your clinical practice; we encourage you to take part.
Why not also get a photo of yourself wearing our orange, knitted brain hat?!